Cheesy Vegan Dip… by Bosh
Oh Facebook how you tantalize me with sooooo many yummy looking recipes. If you haven’t heard of Bosh on Facebook yet, then you need to check out this great feast of a site! They are based in the UK and have all sorts of diverse, delicious vegan recipes. So when I had to bring an appetizer to a party, I knew this Cheesy Vegan Dip with some crusty bread would be a must try. It was my first attempt at the dip, so I was really hoping it would turn out as I didn’t have a Plan B for my appetizer.
Luckily I had all the ingredients on hand and making this dip filled my home with a warm decadent cheesy, garlicky scent that prompted my husband to wonder what I was making and was it for him! Plus you can whip it up in a Magic Bullet!
Here is my review on the Bosh vegan cheesy bread dip, which they call CamemBosh… which I am assuming is their take on Camembert, a soft, creamy cow’s milk cheese… but this vegan version is sooooo amazing you will dazzle your friends when you heat this baby up and serve it warm with some crusty bread at your next party… maybe with a glass of red wine too… it’s so rich and flavourful, the bold flavours pair well together.
If you haven’t guessed it already, I absolutely LOVED this cheese!!! People couldn’t believe it was vegan. I followed the recipe and instructions to a “T” no substitutions or variations…So here are my ratings:
On a scale of 1-10 (worst to best)
- 8/10 Ingredients – pretty standard stuff if you have a vegan pantry.. if not you may need a couple things
- 9/10- Taste – so delicious, especially if you enjoy rich, decadent cheese.
- 10/10 – Recipe easy to make and follow— Yes, super easy
- 10/10 – Would I make it again? Absolutely
- 10/10 – Recommend to my friends (You!) – 100%
- Was there anything I would change? – I may add just a little less salt,…. (you may like the saltiness) and maybe I would use a little less tapioca flour so it’s not as thick next time .. really these changes would just be an experiment for me, because I loved it as is.
- Other – this dip is thick, so bread is a great dip with…. if you wanted to use crackers, make sure they are a thick, hard cracker otherwise they will break, or serve with a knife for spreading.
Thank you Bosh for serving up this delicious Vegan Cheese Dip, it was rich, creamy and absolutely decadent and I loved it! If you happen to give this recipe a try please comment below and tell me your thoughts and post a photo!
I believe the only place to find Bosh is on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Pinterest. Check out this recipe here (August 17, 2017) https://www.facebook.com/bosh.tv
ENJOY my Friends!